When you contact St Alban’s with an enquiry
When you contact St Alban’s and you are not a parishioner, your information will be used only to communicate with you and to answer your enquiry.
When you have indicated you would like to join St Alban’s
When you provide your personal and contact information to St Alban’s by:
- filling out the online Update Details form;
- filling out a paper Pastoral Care information form; or
- updating your own details via your own login to the church database;
your information will be used:
- To communicate with you.
- To plan groups, ministries, and other activities of St Alban’s.
- To publish a list of names and contact details (the Parish Directory).
- The Directory will be distributed electronically or in hard copy only to those who are listed in the Directory. The Directory will not be made available to others by St Alban’s.
- You can opt in or out of the Parish Directory.
- To provide birthday and anniversary information to celebrate the birthdays and anniversaries of parishioners.
We will not disclose your information to anyone outside of St Alban’s without your consent.
Up to date records are kept on the church database. The full database is accessible by staff members only. Other leaders are given access to portions of the data as required for planning their ministries.
Some information will be disclosed to the Diocese of Perth as required for people who hold a position or license with the Diocese (e.g. Pastoral Assistants, Parish Councillors).