Setting up Zoom
Setting up Zoom to live-stream the service or meet people
- Tap the “Live-stream the service” button to start setting up Zoom.
- You will be prompted to download and install the Zoom app. Follow the prompts to install Zoom.
Joining a Zoom meeting
To join a Zoom meeting, you will need the link from the host or the Meeting ID.
For the Sunday Service live-stream, you can tap the button below, or join meeting ID 902-160-757.
- When Zoom opens, you should be able to enter your name. Put your real name in here, so that we know who you are!
- You may be prompted to allow Zoom to access your camera and microphone. Allow both.
- You will be shown a video preview. To see the video, you must choose Join with Video.
- You may see a notice saying that the meeting host will let you in soon. Just wait until you are let into the meeting.
- Zoom will also prompt you to join audio. Tap the button to Call Using Internet Audio.
For the services, you will be muted when the service starts, so no one will be able to hear you. If you have shared your video, people will be able to see you. We encourage you to keep video on if possible, so that we can all see each other and be a church community together.